Includes all Maxxis, Rovelo, Zeta, Mazzini, or Kapsen*
What is a Road Hazard? A road hazard occurs when a tire fails due to a puncture, bruise, or break incurred during the course of normal driving on a maintained road. Nails, glass, potholes, curbs, and spikes would be the most common examples.
If you suspect any damage to your tire or wheel from an impact with a curb, pothole, debris on the road or any other road hazard, or if you feel or hear any unusual vibration, please replace it with a properly inflated spare at once, get in touch with us, or pop into the shop.
Does your tire need to be replaced? Not necessarily! As long as the puncture, such as a nail, is not in the side wall of the tire and the tire was not run on flat(breaking the sidewall), we will simply just patch you up and send you on your way! Our patch-plug technique is only $22.50+HST/repair. (tire repairs are available for all tires, not just ones sold here!)
JustJoes Road Hazzard Coverage: If a covered tire under the JustJoes road hazard plan becomes un-serviceable because of a road hazard during the first 20,000km or 1 year (which ever comes first), and cannot be safely repaired, it will be replaced with a comparable new tire. If available, an exact replacement tire will be installed. (based on original sale amount.)
Do you have more than 20,000kms or have owned them for longer than a year?
After 1 year or 20,000kms of travel road hazard coverage will be prorated down to a tread depth of 2mm based on the remaining tread. This warranty is valid three years from the date of original consumer purchase and is non-transferable.
What's the catch?
No catches but there are some additional fees! They are.
+ environmental fee (PEI $4.00/tire under 18in. $11.25/tire over 18in.)
+ Mounting and balancing.
+ $20 flat fee/per incident. (This helps us keep the lights on!)
What is Not Covered:
• Damage caused by vandalism, collision, fire, mechanical irregularities (i.e., failed shocks, struts, alignment, etc.), interference with vehicle components (i.e., fenders, exhaust, springs, etc.), or customer abuse (i.e., improper application, improper inflation, brake lock-up, wheel spinning, etc.).
• Improperly maintained tires (it's easy! Check inflation, rotate, no burnouts!)
• Sidewall abrasions and other cosmetic and appearance damage
• Tires used in commercial use, racing, off-road service, towing, emergency service vehicles, car rental agencies, and construction vehicles.
• Loss of time, inconveniences, vehicle use, and any consequential or incidental damages
• Run flat, LT, or ST rated tires.
What if I bought these tires online and I am not able to have JustJoes install my replacement tire?
No problem! Contact us and we will get you a replacement tire out to you ASAP!
*Our "house" brands of tires may change in the future! If we can't get you that exact brand or model we will hook you up with the closest tire we can! (Maxxis, Rovelo, Zeta, Mazzini, or Kapsen)
Chachland tires have been removed from our house brand lists due to inconsistant supply. Cachland tires purchased before September 15th, 2020 will be covered under our tire coverage.